Bruce County is spraying to control noxious weeds along the roadsides of Bruce Roads 33, 40, 10, 17, 14, 8, 9, 5, 13 and the Grey Bruce Line beginning May 29th and weather permitting concluding July 15th.
The following pesticides will be used, which are registered under the Pest Control Products Act (Canada):
- Navius FLEX Herbicide (Reg. #30922) containing the active ingredients Metsulfuron – methyl and Aminocyclopyrachlor.
- Hasten NT Spray Adjuvant (Reg.#28277) containing the active ingredients methyl and ethyl oleate (esterified vegetable oil).
- ClearView Herbicide (Reg.#29752) containing the active ingredients Aminopyralid (present as potassium salt), and Metsulfuron-methyl.
For more information, please contact:
- Green Stream – Steve Ford 1-905-510-1229 (collect calls accepted)
- Bruce County – Andrew Beumer 1-519-270-2023 (collect calls accepted)