From July 31 to August 3, none of the overdoses that occurred were fatal.
When first responders arrived, five of the six individuals were unconscious, three in respiratory distress.
The Grey Bruce Health Unit is advising the public that all street drugs should be considered highly toxic and fatal.
Below is a list of addiction related services:
- ConnexOntario 1-866-531-2600
- Withdrawal Management/RAAM Clinic (Rapid Access Addiction Medicine Clinic) 519-376-5666
- G&B House 519-376-9495
- Ontario Addiction Treatment Centre 519-371-0007
- CMHA Grey Bruce Mental Health and Addiction Services 519-371-3642
- Mental Health Crisis Line Grey Bruce 1-877-470-5200
- Overdose prevention line (NORS) 1-888-688-6677
- If you are unsure – call 211