West Street Willy’s Eatery was the big winner in the Huron Chamber of Commerce Spirit of Success Awards.
The downtown Goderich restaurant co-owned by Pauline Wick (in photo) won the Business of the Year award at Thursday’s virtual gala.
Here is a full list of winners:
- Compass Minerals Environmental and Sustainability Award – Green Goderich Tree Planting Initiative
- Goderich Signal Star Community Impact Award – Back Alley Art Extravaganza, of Clinton
- John C. Grace Young Entrepreneur Award – Ethan Hamilton of Hamilton Decks and Fences, Goderich
- Downtown Goderich BIA Award – Becky Deighton of Edward Jones, Goderich
- Small Business Enterprise Centre New Business Award – BYOB Zero Waste Depot, Goderich
- MicroAge Basics Service Award – Huron County Library – Goderich Branch
- K2 Wind Ontario Technology / Manufacturing Award – Something Irresistible, Goderich
- Tourism Goderich Hospitality Business Award – West Street Willy’s Eatery, Goderich
- Zehrs Goderich Retail Business Award – 360 Bikes and Boards, Goderich
Chamber’s Operations Manager Heather Boa says they like to thank everyone who submitted a nomination and it was great to see the hard work of local businesses being recognized.