The clinics are being held as part to address the backlog of students requiring Grand 7 vaccinations after in-schools clinics were paused in early 2020.
The tetanus, diphtheria, acellular pertussis vaccines will also be available for those eligible.
The Schedule of Upcoming Clinics are:
- Monday, May 2 – Bruce Peninsula District School
- Tuesday, May 3 – Saugeen District Secondary School
- Wednesday, May 4 – Georgian Bay Community School
- Thursday, May 5 – Owen Sound District Secondary School
- Friday, May 6 – Grey Highlands Secondary School
- Wednesday, May 11 – Kincardine District Secondary School
- Monday, May 16 – Peninsula Shores District School
- Wednesday, May 18 – John Diefenbaker Secondary School
- Thursday, May 19 – Walkerton District Community School
- Wednesday, May 25 – St. Mary’s High School
- Friday, May 27 – Sacred Heart High School
- Monday, May 30 – St. Dominique Savio
The clinics are appointment only clinics. To book an appointment call 1-800-263-3456 and press “2”. You can also email email@example.com
For full details of the in-school immunization clinics you can visit the Grey Bruce Public Health Unit website at the link below.